Over the course of Friday/Saturday the Lard America group ran 10 different Lardie games:
- Putot-en-Bessin: WW2 Chain of Command hosted by Jim Heniff
- The Russians are Coming! 1760 - SYW SP2 hosted by Mark Huml
- Broadsword and Bayonet at Dunkeld - Jacobite SP2 hosted by Ed Harding
- Forrest's First Fight - ACW SP2 hosted by Liam Harding
- An Italian Civil War in Spain - CoC:Espana hosted by Liam Harding
- Brisk action at Hawke's Farm - ACW SP2 hosted by Paul Scrivens-Smith
- Brazen Chariots - four WaT games hosted by Ed Harding
|Lard America - Midwest (Deep dish anyone?)
Nearly every game had a full contingent of players, many of which had never played Lardie rule sets previously. Each WaT game had between six players and 12 players by the final game of the evening! We heard from our local game shop that one player came by and picked up 14 tanks and WaT rules after playing in the morning game!
This first post serves as a short recap, I will be adding photos I took across the games we organized. Hopefully I managed to do most games justice as all games looked great. Thanks to all who played and hope you enjoyed yourselves!
|Jim's CoC WW2 15mm
|Panzergrenadiers push the Canadians
|Mark's - SYW SP2
|Cossacks beat back by fire
|Liam's ACW SP2
|Forrest prepares to enter
|Forrest leads the charge
|Forrest leads the.....retreat?
|Final positions, Union counter-charge victorious
|Garibaldi Battalion holds the manor
|CV33/lf gets into the action
|Falangist commander removes Garibaldi flag, onto Madrid!
|The sleepy town of Dunkeld
|Highland cav rush to the flank
|Paul's ACW SP2
|Hawke's farm burns!
|Reb soldiers try to protect Mollie's honor
|Rommel relaxes outside Sidi Rezegh
|Semovente hunting for targets...
|Matilda meets Semovente
|Hard day for the Eighth Army
|Ed's medal for running five games, good job Ed!